Tuesday 3 December 2013

Stella & Kieran at Park Hotel

The couple from today's wedding, Stella & Kieran are together 6 years and have a very sweet daughter, Erica, who was a real star on the day. They got married in the quaint village of Kiltimagh, Mayo and we got the pleasure to capture their day on photo & video.

Their ceremony took place in one of the nicest churches I've seen, The Church of the Holy Family in Kiltimagh that looks like a miniature cathedral.

For the portrait session we managed to sneak a few outdoor shots at the mini natural reserve gardens at the Park Hotel.

It was a rather drizzly that day, but so far I am always lucky with the weddings I cover *touch wood* that it stays away just long enough for me to get my job done. And then it usually comes pouring down during dinner!

The day featured scrumptious cupcakes made by Cakes by Joanie and gorgeous flower arrangements by Mayo Wedding Florists.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover