Sunday 8 December 2013

Possibly the Sweetest Christmas Present

Anyone that knows me can tell you that I just absolutely ADORE stationary. I have done since I was a little kid - pens, pencil cases, ring binders, notepads - anything goes. Writing stuff down neatly, underlining and highlighting and making to-do lists just makes me feel more organised.

Hence, filling in the important events for the upcoming year into a brand new diary is always a very pleasant and important event. It helps me get excited and proactive about my work and gives me new ideas.

So you can imagine how thrilled I was when I found these high quality diaries on photobox.ie that you can customize with your own photos and pictures! I made one for myself and one for Kenny and each of them includes our favorite films, bands, quotes, artworks, photographs of our families, pets and travels. There's a different picture for each week and each time you go to write something in, you get a little jolt looking at something familiar!

I picked mine in a pretty mint colour that matches our branding and a black one for Kenny. It also comes in red and measures 13x19.3cm. It comes with a transparent bookmark also, so you can access current weeks with ease.




I would have got one for more people but it is actually quite time-consuming to put in 52+ personalized images! If you do have a moment I highly recommend this as a Christmas present to anyone. They have big sales on at the moment also. Their delivery across Ireland is quite fast, so you could still get it well on time I imagine.

This the direct link for snagging one for yourself: http://photobox.ie/shop/calendars-and-diaries/large-photo-diary

I hope 2014 is a great year for you all! And if I've given you inspiration and you decide to purchase one of these make sure you leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover