Sunday 8 December 2013

Bridal & Daytime Make-up by Sally O'Rourke

A few days ago three lovely girlies came up to my home studio - we had chats, coffee and listened to some Christmas Carols. A lot of fun was had but we also did some work!

Sally O'Rourke is an up and coming make-up artist from Galway. I've known Sally for a while now - she is so talented and sweet to boot! I had the opportunity to photograph 2 bridal and 2 day time looks for her portfolio and I just know in my bones that this is going to be the start of something amazing for her.

Sally provides her make-up skills for all occasions such as weddings, photo shoots or any time you want to feel glam and treat yourself to some professional pampering! Find out more on her facebook page.

On the day we worked with two stunning models Cora Linnane and Lauryn Jade.

Cora, the delightful red haired beaut with amazing lips and figure is a model at Roza Modelling Agency based in Galway. Roza Agency has a lot of edgy, fresh model faces in their catalogue and can be contacted on rozamodelagency@gmail.com

Lauryn, the blonde bombshell, has only appeared in front of the camera twice, first time at my Gatsby styled shoot but I think that she is a star in the making and I would love to see her take the modelling further!

Special thanks to Olina Bridal for loaning her hand-made bridal accessories for the shoot, such prettiness!




And a few behind the scenes with Sally working her magic...


Thank you for looking and if you liked what you saw, drop me a line!

Julia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover