Sunday 17 February 2013

Saturday Afternoons in Galway

I have been living and working in Galway, Ireland for nearly four years now.

And it is afternoons like yesterday that make me realise why I love it so much.

I was on my way to do a little photo job at Pandora's Box (a vintage and thrift pop-up shop) and I ended up spending half an hour at the local Church Lane Market that is on every weekend.

The people there, the tasty and healthy goodies and so many picturesque corners just pulled me in!








The sushi at the market is to die for!


Such a beautiful idea.

Sheridan's Cheesemongers
Sheridan's Cheesemongers
The market is open Saturdays and Bank Holidays from 8.00am to 6.00pm and Sundays 2.00 to 6.00. 

Go to www.galwaymarket.com for more.

If you liked this little feature you would love the book 'Tribe - A Portrait of Galway' by Reg Gordon.
Check it out here.

How do you like to spend your Saturday afternoons and where?

Be happy and well,

Julia
x



2 comments:

  1. Love you photos :)
    www.intriguedandinfatuated.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle!
    If you'd like me to take photos of your outfits at any stage, give me a shout!

    Julia
    x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover