Monday 25 February 2013

The Treasures at Pandora's Box

Over the last couple of days, I have been taking a few outfit shots of 'A day in the life of a vintage shop owner', namely Sinead of Cotton Face Vintage. I can't wait to share them with you in the near future!

Meanwhile, I thought I'd shed a bit of light on a cool little event Sinead puts on in Galway with her partner in crime, Olive.

The event is called Pandora's Box and it's the cutest little pop-up vintage and thrift event I've seen in these here corners!  When I first came along to one of these events last year, I felt that they have definitely filled a gap in the market in Galway and provided a really fun alternative to Saturday shopping. 

Pandora's Box takes place in Electric Garden & Theatre every month - very cool retro hang-out spot with some great tunes always on.

Here's a few pics of the previous event, that took place the Saturday before last.

I always pick something up at Pandora's Box. Whether it's clothing, jewellery or something for the home...




It is also a fantastic way to meet some really cool peeps!


And get some style advice!



 If you haven't yet been, make sure to pop in. The next event is on 23rd March, 12-5pm.

Be happy and well,

Julia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover